Rules For Admission
- The school admits students at the age of 3+ in Play Centre. Admission will be given
irrespective of caste, creed or religion. From L.K.G. onwards admission is based
on the child’s performance in the entrance test/ interview and the child should
have completed 4 years on or before 31st March of the current year.
- The school has classes PC to XII (ICSE & ISC) and CBSE.
- At the time of admission the parents/ guardians are required to fill up the registration
and admission form. There will be an entrance test on the date given by the office.
- Parents should produce Transfer Certificate from the school where the child last
studied, duly countersigned. For admission into Play Centre, L.K.G. and U.K.G. attested
photocopy of the birth certificate should be attached.
- The admission forms should be duly filled in all respects afterwards.
- Admission can be rejected if the parent fails to produce all the necessary documents
within one month of the admission and also if the documents attached are not valid.
Rules For Withdrawal
A student may be withdrawn from the institution on request by the parent by filling
out the T.C. form along with a T.C. fee. Parents requesting for T.C. of their ward
should submit the application at least one month in advance. T.C. will be given
in a week’s time. Counter signed T.C. will be given in two week’s time.