Disciplinary action will be taken against students on the following basis:
Students absenting themselves without proper leave letter or medical.
- Students are found using abusive language and are guilty of indiscipline.
- Students present in school but has bunked classes/ any period.
- Not paid fees for 2 quarters.
- Found quarrelling, smoking, destroying school property, teasing, showing
discourtesy & disrespect to teachers.
- Not doing homework regularly and not bringing books/notebooks, lazy,
not progressing, caught stealing, bursting crackers sharp things to school.
- Not bringing diary to school.
The Principal can rusticate any student on disciplinary grounds.